Over the years, I have officially “communicated” or disseminated information through journal publications, presentations, and repository publications. Here you will find a listing of these items including public records when available.
Please note that in no way does listing my communications here imply my past or present employers’ affiliation with or endorsement of any content on this website. Copies listed here represent a posting on my personal homepage and are subject to copyright policies listed near the bottom of this page.
- E. L. Nelson, T. S. L’Ecuyer, A. L. Igel, and S. C. van den Heever, 2019. An Interactive Online Education Applet for Multiple Frequencies of Radar Observations. Bull. Amer. Meteorol. Soc., doi: 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0249.1. Personal copy, supplement, citation.
- E. L. Nelson and T. S. L’Ecuyer, 2018. Global Character of Latent Heat Release in Oceanic Warm Rain Systems. J. Geophys. Res., doi: 10.1002/2017JD027844. Personal copy, citation.
- A. S. Daloz, E. L. Nelson, T. S. L’Ecuyer, A. Rapp, and L. Sun, 2018. Assessing the Coupled Influences of Clouds on the Atmospheric Energy and Water Cycles in Reanalyses with A-Train Observations, J. Climate, doi: 10.1175/JCLI-D-17-0862.1. Personal copy, citation.
- E. L. Nelson, 2016. Satellites: Invaluable Eyes in the Sky. Physics Today: Down to Earth, doi: 10.1063/PT.5.4026. Personal copy.
- E. L. Nelson, T. S. L’Ecuyer, S. Saleeby, W. Berg, S. Herbener, and S. C. van den Heever, 2016. Toward an Algorithm for Estimating Latent Heat Release in Warm Rain Systems. J. Atmos. Ocn. Tech., doi: 10.1175/JTECH-D-15-0205.1. Personal copy, citation.
Code and Data
- 60 coauthors including E. L. Nelson, 2017. Software Carpentry: Instructor Training. doi: 10.5281/zenodo.278229. Personal copy, citation.
Full list of presentations available here.
Full list of conferences attended available here.
American Meteorological Society
© Copyright [date of publication] American Meteorological Society (AMS). Permission to use figures, tables, and brief excerpts from this work in scientific and educational works is hereby granted provided that the source is acknowledged. Any use of material in this work that is determined to be “fair use” under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act or that satisfies the conditions specified in Section 108 of the U.S. Copyright Act (17 USC §108) does not require the AMS’s permission. Republication, systematic reproduction, posting in electronic form, such as on a website or in a searchable database, or other uses of this material, except as exempted by the above statement, requires written permission or a license from the AMS. All AMS journals and monograph publications are registered with the Copyright Clearance Center (http://www.copyright.com). Questions about permission to use materials for which AMS holds the copyright can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional details are provided in the AMS Copyright Policy statement, available on the AMS website (http://www.ametsoc.org/CopyrightInformation).
American Geophysical Union
An edited version of this paper was published by AGU. Copyright (year) American Geophysical Union.